Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Is the school mocking us?

I was actually thinking of studying non-stop once I reached home, but it has just been too long since I've last been online. And I so am addicted to the internet. But anyways, I'm going to make this quick and typing as fast as I can.

Today's mocks were okay... like I was half sleeping when I did English, so I made a couple of careless blunders in that paper. S.S was like er... I got zero marks for part a and c of SBQ. First time. Wasn't exactly devastating, but it did ouch abit. I seriously still don't get the point of mocks. They are just so tiring. Other schools are out there "resting and eating tonics" as in Study Leave, and we are here running on treadmills (mock exams). Who will have the most energy to run the last race? If I really regarded the mocks seriously, definitely not me.

I bumped into Gerald on the way home today. Kinda surprised to see him taking the bus service that takes me home. Turns out that he's on his way to tuition. Joping told me about that tuition teacher before, said he was quite good in Maths. Went home and indulged into a bag of Nachos, while chomping Physics facts. But my brain must be falling asleep. I can't seem to remember anything now. hahax =)

Wow. Looks like my tag board has become a battle of words for the two Samuels. And yes, I do agree with Sam P. You two are far far far from twins. Guys don't have a suit? God... I didn't know that... lols. Paisehs. I must be too Ang Moh... coz Ang Moh guys do have suits. In fact I bought 2 for Nick, last June. He wore one for his prom =D But sorry, I'm officially almost bankrupt after spending more than 400-500 dollars this month, so no gift suits for you guys.

There's Physics, Emaths and Chem tomorrow. A sickening combination. I think i'll just flunk. Really can't be bothered anymore with mocks.... if not i'll go crazy. Just study at my own pace, my own schedule and it'll be okay.

Mentallist, CSI and Traveler tonight. YAYs. I find that I absorb more physics while watching tv.

No comments: