Sunday, September 13, 2009

supposedly the last day of freedom.

Today is the official last day of the school break. After this, every single day will be spent mugging like crazy. It's the last day of sanity, the last day of freedom, as I see it.

I spent the whole day with my mom yesterday, on a shopping spree along Orchard road. I got my Prom Dress... =) It's the kind that only stick thin people like me can wear... lols.=) I kinda saw that dress, and it looked like one of the dresses that Gisélle Bundchen (that super tall supermodel) wore at an event... I remember I saw that picture of her on French Vogue magazine in a similar dress... I tried like a galore of other dresses, but out of coincidence or what, that Gisélle dress was the only one that fit me. Haha. It can be depressing to be thin, and to eat tonnes of food and never gain weight. And I made a new discovery: figure hugging dresses make me look like a "bamboo with a figure" quote mom. The dress I bought was quite cheap, only about a hundred dollars plus, less that $170. Trust me, I spend much more on clothes usually. I also bought like a pink pullover for casual occasions. Yesterday was fun =D I'm still looking for a shoe that looks like the Prada one I like. I would never spend on a real Prada shoe. It'll pinch my savings too much.

Physics is the main monster in my schedule today. From tomorrow onwards, it's gonna be a battle of will and wits. Okay, that sounded too dramatic. I'm studying English today also. My plan is to do lots and lots of comprehension practices till I get things right. Oh, speaking about English, if you'd read the papers today about the bad command of English in Singapore, you'd probably have had a good hard laugh as I have. There are still times when I can't understand Singlish at all. Well, I won't elaborate so much, if not y'all will have to read a crazily long and exhausting post.

I'm still not over that silly 18th century dream I had. Still brooding and laughing over it. Taylor Swift's new single "American Girl" is so not her best. Thought I would like it over a while, but I still find it barely okay. Oopps, mugging time.

xoxo
carmen

No comments: