Thursday, September 10, 2009

4 CMA NOMINATIONS FOR TAYLOR SWIFT!!!



Okay, I know i'm so crazy... but AHHHHHH!!! Taylor Swift just got 4 CMA nominations =) In case for those who don't know, CMA means Country Music Awards... Trish, Mari and Kristen are sleeping over at Krist's and be basically watched the CMA nominations together at the same time, while on webcam. It's like 11. 30 pm there in New York... 12 hours difference. Every time Taylor Swift's name came up we would go AAAAHHHHHH!!! hahax. My grandmom probably thought i was crazy, but i'm soo estatic right now....! This is so crazy... I got up to watch this, and I still have my pyajama pants on. =X

She got nominated for Best Entertainer Award, Album of the year award, Female Vocalist of the year and music video of the year. A message to Taylor Swift fans out there... GO TO CMA.COM NOW AND VOTE, VOTE, VOTE SO SHE WINS ALL HER NOMINATIONS.

okay... this is one of the best starts to the morning EVER.

Today is my designated maths day, so i'll be doing my A and E maths for the entire day. it's going to take a lot a lot and a whole lot of concentration, but i have to do it. The next best thing to ME winning a CMA award is to get a good pretty looking O level certificate so mugging is definitely not out of the equation. My friend sent me this email the other day about what you can do with an O level certificate. Among the list was like you can chuck it in a corner, go get a job, but the 3 more relevant points on the list were 1) Go to a JC/Poly of yr choice 2)Go get a scholarship n leave this island
3)No scholarship but leave this island anyways to study abroad. I doubt i'd be studying abroad for college =( Vancouver and NYC have changed so rapidly the past few years that it isn't that safe as it was in the past. Besides, my parents are job devotees, and plus they won't whisk me off to some other country alone, even if in the company of family friends. I don't blame them. You need severe survival instincts in those 2 cities. My Aunt's moving to USA soon, after getting married in December, but she's going to Idaho. Like it's a desert (somewhat like Phoenix, Arizona) and there isn't really any fantastic Universities or colleges over there, but some really cool hiking trails and national parks. And the tax in USA is nuts. like almost half your salary or maybe more is eaten up by govt taxes. Is the grass really greener on the other side? Maybe i'll just have to settle for NYJC.

But what's important now is getting that dang Cert first. so off to revision. =(( at least i still started my morning right =))

lovelovelove,
C

No comments: