Friday, September 4, 2009

(one of) the best days of my life =)

AHH. Prelim 2 is over. My physics paper one was totally screwed, but I didn't care. I'm just glad that its over. OVER. As long as I can do the Ten-year series, and score 30 over marks for that, prelim doesn't matter. Bio was okay, I hope I get 35 and above.

Enough of exams... Went to Karaoke with Calista and Su Xue, it was fun as usual, despite my sore throat, still managed to crank out the notes, lols. Calista is a born singer!! hahax. Anyway, there were several funny moments, but it sucked alot since they didn't have a single Michael Jackson music video. We chose songs like Black n White, Smooth Criminal, etc, hoping to see his signature dance moves, but all their videos were like "fake". Instead of Michael jackson, there was this strange looking woman and man from the 1960s, people buying mangoes, and what nots. Yucks. The worst one had to be the music video for the song Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson. They showed this woman in a bra dancing. Obscene... We moved on to the next song immediately. Su Xue wasn't feeling very comfortable at all when Cal and I were singing Sexyback. Cal and I sang the Ah La La La La Long song also... hahaha... but we were barely a quarter through the song, before we moved on to the next song. Oh, and the last song we sang? The theme song for the Taiwan soap drama "Ai" or Love, in chinese. The song is hokkien, and although I don't know a word of hokkien, my grandma watches the soap drama often enough for me to roughly know the lyrics to the chorus of the song. "wah neng kee, wah neng kee," or something like that...first time singing hokkien... lols =)

Then we went to Jack's Place for dinner.=P I shared a Spring Chicken with Su xue, as the both of us were not really hungry. Had a soup of the day also=)
Walked around in Causeway a little, then went home. I have a couple of errands to do for the weekend, so I'd better plan out my time soon.

i'll update more tmr. came up with a couple of ideas for class t. Will be sending them to anna by tues, but will put them on this blog for "review" first. lols. Cal, Su Xue and I came up with a really wacky idea for class t, not forgetting with Gerald's help (the sign board thing?). =) Can't wait to show to y'all. =)

Nick, go highlight your hair. I don't know if you call that highlights or what, but just add a tinge of hazel brown like around the base ends, you get what i mean right? Blonde+Brown=Wow. You'll look better (you alr look great now, but still room for improvement), I swear. ;)

No comments: