Friday, September 25, 2009

Send it On

I'm completely in love with this song. It's sounds good, and it's for a good cause. =)

Today was productive, really really productive. I was feeling like a washing machine on spin mode this morning during the English Paper, but somehow the giddiness and stomach pains eased off during Chemistry. I went to Northpoint after school with Khar Mei today, and helped her choose her Prom Dress. Like she scored a dress for S$37!! anyways, I saw this jacket that I really really really liked, but it cost like $53.90. Er, a little pricey. I still got my eye on it, but I'll look around for any cheaper look-alikes. We only spent like 50 minutes shopping. Luckily review sessions were cancelled today =)

Then afterwards we went to study at Starbucks. Shared a Potato Curry Puff for lunch. Man the curry puff was huge. I grabbed a Cappuccino and studied Physics. I completed like 4 chapters in an hour and 15 mins while I was there. =) I love Electromagnetism. That's the only part of physics in which I can actually score. The ONLY. I'm going to try and complete all my Physics revision today.

Well, the coffee really did its job. I'm wide awake now.

My parents have to be the most unique parents EVER. My dad asked me yesterday if I wanted a PSP or X-box or some of those game thingy. He said I could play in between study sessions. Me? I was stunned. Okay, i don't fancy those kind of stuffies, and the only games that I know how to play is Halo 1, 2, 3 and Guitar Hero. I'm a total dummy at what other games they have in the market, and not interested. I know. A normal teen would have said yes to my dad's question. Anyway, I told him I didn't need those kinda stuff. A guitar would suffice. But I know I would be so obsessed with the guitar that I would totally neglect studying, so lets just wait till after Os. =(

OKays. I'd guess i'll get going now. i need a shower.

No comments: