Friday, September 18, 2009

untitled

sigh sigh sigh. It's finally here. The last lap. It's the final one month and 7 days, according to the class blog. Run, climb, fly, whatever, just go as far as you can people. We all have the potential to do it. The determining factor now is the effort and the effectiveness of the effort we put in. Keep those power words like FAITH, HOPE, BELIEF at your fingertips. They will help you to keep on going, even if you feel out of breath. I know we all can make it, so HANG ON and DON'T GIVE UP!!!

i've been thinking, and yeah, maybe I've been too pessimistic about the mocks. But anyways, in case at any point i get too stressed until my nerves are breaking, then yeah, i'll probably just take sick leave and study at home instead. I'm worried about my A maths, Comb. Humanities, English and Chemistry the most. Guess I just have to work harder now. My Geog has been slipping throughout the year for some unknown reason, and only now am I finally starting to get back to where I was last year. Ah, enough about studies. My brain is dead beat. I've decided to rest for today, so I'm all geared up and alert enough to work on A maths tomorrow. Puyu just smsed me, she's working extra hard too. When it comes to O levels, there are no exceptions.

Did anyone hear about the Kanye West Taylor Swift incident at the VMAs? Like yeah... that was so rude. At least Kanye West was. When Taylor was about to make her acceptance speech after receiving an award, Kanye West just sprang up onto stage, snatched the microphone and declared that he himself believed strongly that Beyoncé should be the winner. Beyoncé looked in shocked like "omg, what has this to do with ME" kinda thing. lols. The crowd booed Kanye West off stage. In the end, when Beyoncé did get another award, she asked Taylor to come on stage to finish her speech. That was really nice of her. But I really think that Kanye West is getting more full of himself and such. His behaviour lately proves it.

Today in school was our last CLVES lesson.... Sad. CLVES is seriously the best subject (the funniest, rather) in the curriculum. Ms Kaur was really kind to give us our last CLVES lesson, instead of replacing it with English. =) We watched this sexually education video thing, but seriously the actors were really er... fake? I don't know, I just didn't feel convinced by their acting. Ms Kaur got bombarded with lots of marriage questions today. lols. Somehow that felt like the last time before the O levels that we would get to laugh out loud and hard together as a class. It's kinda bittersweet.

My Aunt's listening to "Heal the World" now, by MJ. My dad is hoping to find time to upload his MJ cds onto his cellphone's music player. and me? I still don't feel like he has left us.

Su xue got sick again today. I am abit worried for her... she falls sick too often. Mr Goh said that Cal and I should donate blood to Su Xue. Apparently he picked the wrong people. We both have low blood pressure... So he asked Xue Ying instead. Xue Ying's reply was that she didn't have a clue what her blood type was. Lols. Anyway, Su Xue, take care and get well soon!

lovelovelove.

No comments: