Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's almost OVER <3

HOORAY!!!

Tmr's the last 2 papers, OMG. Finally at least we get a breather from all these papers. Going to Karaoke session tmr with Cal and Su Xue, to destress =) Although I'm having a sore throat, i'm going to challenge the difficult songs and power hits... haha=) Let's see how I fare with that one. I admit I'm not the best singer in the world, but who cares ;) We've made a pact to sing the damn difficult songs, so we'll have fun doing that =)

I can't wait till I get my guitar after O levels. Okay, I don't officially know how to play it, but I'm going to learn, by myself. No music teachers, no stupid music exams. Argh, just the thought of my piano Grade 8 exam just scares me to death. Basically I failed by one freaking mark. It didn't help that I hated the songs that the teacher had forced me to play for the exams, well ya, a just passed some portions and failed some portions. Piano is the only thing that has gotten me and my parents in dispute ever. I used to hate that thing to bits and pieces. That was before I found that exam pieces weren't the only music in the world. My dad wants me to retake that Grade 8 piano exam next year. I'm going to go against that with everything I have. That's the worst thing in the world that you can do to me. I don't know why I get so paranoid, emotional and rebellious when it comes to the piano. Maybe because it was the only thing that was forced upon me since young. Maybe the exam pieces restrict my freedom or my music. Maybe it just forces me to be someone i'm not. I just want to play my own sound on my own piano, not some weird composed whatever from hundreds of years ago, that some creepy old man wrote.

I'm sooo envious of my friend Zoe Noell. Upcoming starlet... haha. Anyways, she goes to recording studios to like record her own songs and such. She just met Selena Gomez and the Wizards of Waverly Palace cast not too long ago. She's got a VIP pass to visit radio disney soon. That is way cool. I'm not like really close to her or something, just online friends, but she is soo damn cool.

Marisol wants to co-write a song with me, again, to diss off her ex-boyfriend. Haha... lols. We'll see how it goes. I should co-write songs with Su Xue and Calista too =)

No comments: