Monday, September 28, 2009

Headache, Miley and F1.

I stayed home today again. Wasn't feeling too good in the morning, like my head was going to explode. Ate some panadol and studied a few chapters of Physics. I'm going to do a bit of Geog later, if my head permits.



Miley Cyrus's new video is out. Party in The USA... Somehow I feel like the video doesn't match with the lyrics of the song. Like no link at all. But I love her boots. Cowboy boots are the coolest fashion statement EVER. Too bad the leather is hard to maintain in the humid Singaporean weather. I get a feeling like Miley's growing up too fast. Hmm.

I can't believe its like 4 weeks to O levels now. I don't know what to feel. Scared? Stressed? Or happy that all this is about to come to an end? Whatever. I can't be bothered so much anyway. I want to keep my sanity. Just study and sit for the freaking exam. I'm trying to psycho myself to think that the Os aren't really that big a thing. My dad's thinking of sending me to Canada, after JC 1. That means no A levels. I don't know, everything's a whirl.

F1 yesterday was so damn freakin cool....!!! Lewis Hamilton WON =) My heart like stopped when Alonso took the lead, but luckily Alonso hadn't refilled yet, giving Hamilton a chance to come back in to play. Nicole Scherzinger was the only girlfriend there in this race. They didn't feature any other girlfriend. Probably Nicole's presence and support helped Lewis win. It's really sad that Mark Webber's brake failed him. and Jenson button was way cool! like he upped 4 positions, if I can remember correctly, with a total of 86 points gained. If I had the chance, I would buy an F1 car. Or have a F1 driver as a boyfriend. HAHA. just kidding... lols. I doubt I'll ever get THAT chance.

No comments: