Thursday, September 24, 2009

sick. well it ain't that bad...

so i am at home right now, while my friends are in school, probably finishing lunch.

here we go again. Sick. The good part is that I got to miss those mock exams today. The down side is that I can't study much. I only managed to read up one chapter of Biology today. My head's still spinning like a top. I'm gonna drag myself to school tmr... But I wonder if I can manage the Chem Paper. Nevermind, we'll see tomorrow. It's a bit disorientating even to type, but i'm gonna type anyways.

Selena Gomez's new album is coming out in 5 days time. Can't wait!! Like it would take off some stress from my shoulders. She's a great person, so let's wish her the best for her album. Marisol just IMed me to post her music video up on my blog. I wonder what Mari is up doing so late. It's like 2.30 am in New York. It's not as if they have any homework. =( unlike us. Anyway, here's the video... Falling down.



I forgot to mention that it was Nick Jonas's Birthday last thursday... 17th of Sept. Guess it doesn't really matter saying it now, like its one week gone. I did wish him Happy Birthday on the Jonas Myspace, together with like i'm guessing a few hundred thousand teens out there.

Oh... I almost forgot. Something happened yesterday. Like Su Xue and I were walking home as usual, like walking along the pavement of a main road, Su Xue pushing her bicycle, like i said, as usual. Then there was a runner, not unusual, like people always run around there. So, we moved aside. Strangely, like this guy went the other way, like we shifted to our right, and he ran to the right also, and overtook us. I swear Su Xue's bike was like 15 cm away from him and if we had moved a little faster, we would've crashed into him. Okay, doesn't sound really interesting right? Here's the funny part. My line of thought throughout the whole thing was like. 1. Oh, a runner, shift to the right. 2. Hmmm, weird, he could've just run straight instead of almost crashing into us. 3. Looks like a middle-aged man. 4. Wait, I think I know him. 5. Looks really familiar.... 5. OMG, its Tan Qi Guang. HAHAHA. By the time my mind came to this conclusion, he was already a tiny figure in the distance. I thought he was a middle aged man. I looked at Su Xue and she looked at me. Then we laughed a little. She thought he was someone older too. Oops. =P

I can't believe that my family is actually encouraging me to skip the mocks. HAHA. okay, i'll now try and see if my head's ready for a little more revision.

No comments: