Monday, September 7, 2009

back to as it was

I think all that hype about the class tee has died down now, and my blog is back to normal... that is, my good ol' blog =) The third design is the winner, btw.

I was roving around the internet for more music yesterday, and got a really great surprise. I know a really great song named "Two is better than one" and I was only introduced to it when a friend sang a cover of it not too long ago. I didn't know who did the original, and somehow, never got around to finding that out. But when I checked yesterday... It was a song by the band Boys Like Girls, feat Taylor Swift!! I was like oh my God. I'm addicted to the song right now. It used to mean quite something to me, and now it means more. I also found a Taylor Swift cover of County music icon George Strait's song "Run". To all those who know George Strait, you'd definitely know that he sang quite a number of country hit songs, around 60 over No. 1 hits, if i'm not wrong. "Run" is one of my favs of his. The other would be "Carried Away".

Today, music dominated my online time again. I checked out Miley Cyrus's new album, The Time of Our Lives. Didn't leave an extremely good impression... it was like just okaay. But the thing with her songs is that you'll have to listen to it a lot alot of times before you start finding it nice... so maybe it'll be awhile before i splurge on her album. I'm almost broke because i'm buying too much music CDs lately. Need to control myself!

The Social Studies Diplomacy and Deterrence Template is driving me nuts. I'm completely stumped, like I only can fill up the description columns. The other columns like manage conflict, ensure security and ensure survival all have like the same answers. The chemistry homework is another bummer. I didn't know how I managed to lost the whole stack of chemistry homework, but I did... Thank God, Su Xue lives near, and I managed to photocopy it from her. I haven't gone about doing the Chemistry homework yet, but I hope I do so fast, so I can properly enjoy at least one or two days of my holiday off.

Well, I'd better get going and do some homework before Criminal Minds show at 11p.m. Tuesday is the best one, you have Mentalist and CSI:Miami. One part of me feels like I'm letting my holiday slip by piling it up with revision. Another part of me says it's necessary, so I haven't got a schedule for this week yet. We'll see. I guess i'll blog often, though...

Jonas Brothers' New Video: Keep It Real, from their upcoming disney channel tv series J.O.N.A.S... Seriously I hate Joe Jonas's new hairstyle... it looks, super weird... like somekinda muffin top... lols.


XOXO
carmen

No comments: