Saturday, October 3, 2009

okay, this was on Cal's blog, and i'm really bored out from studying...

What are you doing now?
~Searching for geography examples to use in essays, and listening to Keith Urban's CD Defying Gravity =)

What do you want to do next?
-Complete revision for human geog.

Are you attached? To whom?
-Yupps, to my revision notes, and my pillow (which is on my lap right now) and to Nick Jonas. HAHA. Okay, that was a lame joke. Forgive me, my brain is dying.

What is the most awkward moment or event that happened in your life?
-When I was at a place where everyone knew everyone, but i ain't know anyone but my parents. i was so lost then.

Who is the person that you hate most?
-A certain someone(s) who betrayed my trust and faith in them and turned their backs on me 2 years ago.

What is your interest currently?
-Listening to music and more music, writing music, studying at starbucks and SHOPPING. Ok, i think I exceeded the quota.

Do you want to persue in this area of interest as a career?
-Yup, all of them, except for the studying at starbucks part. I would rather like to be paid to do nothing in Starbucks, and drink coffee...!!

Assuming that today is your birthday, what birthday wish would you like to come true?
-I want to land my dream job and live my dream life.

And do you think that your wish will come true?
- Maybe, I really hope so!

Any job of interest for the future?
~Fashion Marketing and Designing, and/or song-writing, to be in a band if possible =) Or acting. haha, drama is FUN.

Do you love your current life/lifestyle?
-Not exactly, maybe I will, after the O levels. Then I have all the time to rock out and party all I want.

Who do you want to pass this quiz to?
-Anyone who wants to do it. (esp my friends =D)

I shouldn't have eaten fried rice for dinner last night. Darnit, I regret that. Now my sore throat has gotten worse. I feel like I have sandpaper for a pharynx.

Calvin kept telling me today that I could be the black horse, and my Physics could improve to an A. He even explained to me alot of the stuff from the mock paper, which i initially didn't understand. But I seriously don't have that much faith in my Physics. Still, i'm gonna try. Mr Lee's "hopeless, shake head and sigh" expression isn't helping. At all. Prayin hard.

Mr Goh's at BK tomorrow. Seems like the BK sessions have been changed to Sundays. But he was there today too. Hardworking teachers. Sometime it absolutely bugs you when you disappoint them and their efforts.

Selena Gomez's CD is good! =)

No comments: