Sunday, October 11, 2009

dead TIRED.

Okay... this is just wonderful... 2 days of intense revision actually drained out everything in me. I was dozing off while doing a A math paper 1, and I almost failed that paper because i was so tired, which led to tonnes of careless mistakes. My eyes can barely open right now, so I hope like blogging will wake me a little.

Today was at Mr Goh's session in the morning, but didn't manage to do much, because mostly i was just clarifying doubts and answering questions. By afternoon, after finishing the integration section of the Amaths TYS, I felt so exhausted already.

argh. i still need to go to school tmr to see Mr Yong. The damned person-in-charge didn't even key in a single thing into my CCA record, not even one of the two pages of changes I submitted in to them the previous time. Dang. So now Mr Yong is going to key in everything himself... I'm going down tmr to check it, make sure everything's in. Aw man.

I'm getting really really paranoid of the O levels. My mom is now insisting that I complete my A levels in Singapore. Eeeww. I'm going to strike a pact with my parents soon. If I don't get into my desired first choice JC, I will leave this country for overseas education no matter what.

No comments: