Monday, October 26, 2009

day one.

i feel like i'm standing on ground zero right now. Like it's the beginning of a 3 week journey for something better. Haha... I sound like Lord of the Rings.

I'm going to make this real quick... as y'all should know, O levels is TODAY. I'm feeling awkwardly calm and composed, quite a contrast to that panic strickened and paranoid person I saw in the mirror just a few days ago. I renamed the O level journey as the Operation Freedom Redemption. Lols, i know, it absolutely sounds dramatic, but I can't wait till the last day of the Os, where I would shop, watch movies, play music, dance around wildly or whatever. I can't wait till the day I get my life back.

There's gonna be the English Paper 1 and 2 today. This morning I was having a flashback, about the day of my PSLE English paper, where everyone was busy studying before the PSLE, but I was busy bragging that I didn't need to study for English. Yeah right, I aced that paper, but this one's different. It's like the O levels. I can't do comprehension, at all. So, I'll be happy enough to get a B3 for English. Hopefully this thing called moderation comes around the corner, and I'll think I'll be able to get an A2 then.

I'm absolutely terrified for the 2nd week of Operation Freedom Redemption. It's like all the you-know-what subjects clumped together. Not good. Trying hard not to think about that part right now.

Good luck, and do well everyone. We'll get there...

No comments: