Thursday, October 8, 2009

I can't believe that tomorrow is going to be the last day of school. It's like, suddenly, this wave of nostalgia just sweeps over... and you start thinking about the little times that made this year and last year comparatively good. I'm not sure what my life would become without my BFFs with me everyday. Haha. Rumours are going around that the school is going to give us the CCHY bear as a momento. I hope they do! But whatever the school gives, i'm fine with it.

My Aunt's husband, Mark, just sent like a huge parcel full of T-shirts that said 'Idaho' (that's where he lives) and a really thick... I mean really thick... photo album filled with pictures of my aunt and him during her trip to Idaho in summer.I thought that was really sweet of him to compile that for her, even including little decorated notes about the places they visited. It must have took him long, since he's always so busy at work. It came as a surprise, and I got 3 t-shirts... yay =)

Trish rang up yesterday. She told me that they are going to light up the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center on my birthday!! OMG. that's really cool, it's so sad i'm not there to see it, i'll be in Korea before heading to New York. FYI, Rockefeller Center is a place in New York City, where they have this giant Christmas tree. They light it up every year, and it's a staple in New York's Christmas celebrations. There's also this ice-skating arena there, but seriously, i can't ice-skate. I can barely roller blade, so ya, make the link. I miss New York. From fashion street, to even wall street. Central Park, and the huge cheap yummy big burgers they sell at this place called The Eatery, a restaurant right beside the Museum of Modern Art. Oh, and you can't miss out shopping at American Girl Place. Haha, i know, what a name. It's actually a shopping store at Fifth Ave. If you go to New York, shop there. It's where fashion is most concentrated in NYC, other than fashion street, that is. Okay, i'd better shut up before I start sounding like some kinda tourist guide book.

Anyway, i got a picture of Rockefeller Center off Google. I'd better whip up some lunch, before mugging...

No comments: