Saturday, October 17, 2009

I don't know if y'all feel the same, but my brain is like running out of memory space really really fast. I feel like I can't cram all the stuff in anymore, so I'm just taking it easy right now. Don't wanna fall sick either.Thanks to the drip the other day, my hypoglycemia hasn't been acting up recently. Thank God.

Okays, it's like 12 a.m. and i'm studying Biology, just taking a break by blogging. I can't wait till O levels are over, and I can like taste freedom once more. This sorta life with books all day is suffocating. I don't even care much about what grades I get anymore... just want it to be over. My mind is already flirting with the thoughts of shopping (till i drop), drawing, painting, buying a guitar, holidaying. Like, i can't even concentrate well enough on the O levels, like I don't feel the urgency or importance of the thing itself. that's what I feared the Mocks would do to me, and wahlah... forecast correct. I don't know whether to say Dang, or Good. Like it's bad, coz i can't really concentrate 100%, and it's good, coz my exam jitters are holidaying in La-la Land. But either ways, my brain is exhausted. I need my break.

Hopefully tomorrow and Sunday would be more productive.

I have the sudden urge to cut my hair short. Like short bob, and then curl it. Haha, like okays, maybe I will after Os, but i'm really getting sick and tired of my hairstyle. There was this amazing looking D&G pumps i saw in a catalogue sent to me via email, but the price is shocking. US$400. Madness. I love branded shoes, but I don't love them to the extent that i'm going to give up my savings for them. My next quest is to find a similar pair for less... hahax. Talking about shoes, i've decided not to wear that 5.5 inch stilettoes to prom. LOLs. My feet are going to hurt Damn Bad in that one. The last time I wore it, I got leg pains for like the entire next day. So, I'm going for my 3 inch pair instead. Man, I really can't wait till after O levels!!!!!!!!

Oh... and you guys should check out the Nominations for American Music Awards 2009. Taylor Swift got SO many nominations! Like she was even nominated for Artist of the Year award! Another shocker, is that Michael Jackson got many nominations too, including Artist of the Year award. I'm stumped at who to vote for, like I love them both so much. Maybe i'll go alternate, like Taylor Swift for one day, and MJ for the next. lols.

thy shalt now taste the breath of freedom, that beholds and ravels the very gusto of Mankind.
Anonymous.

No comments: