Monday, November 2, 2009

Week Two

Week one of the O levels passed like a whoosh. I still can't believe I don't have to bother about maths anymore. For the rest of the year, at least.

I feel like my mind is constantly drifting away from revision. Hell, I spend more time thinking about what I'm going to do after I get my life back, rather than worrying about exams. In fact, I'm not even worried that it's the O levels. It's so damn weird. Flashback to the Prelim days, when i would even cry and panic when I couldn't finish my revision. And Now? My mentality is like nothing great is happening. Like I'm just sitting for a little class test. I'm not even taking the Os seriously, until the day before a certain paper, that is. My dad says its good that I feel that way, like i'm not stressed out or such, but I find me strange.

Social studies paper today was okay for me, I think that i'd be pretty safe to assume that I would get at least a B3 for my comb. humanities, since i'm intending to focus more on Geog than Physics for today and tomorrow (Sorry Mr Lee...). The Chemistry paper was a walker, like it wasn't too tough or too easy, just nice.

I've decided to stay in Singapore for JC education. A levels can't be that bad, right? I'm trying to please my mom here, but, I don't know if this is really the best arrangement. Still unsure of stuff. I just hope to get into an average JC. Nanyang's the best choice for now, it's quite near, given the circle line, and there's affiliation points. Anderson is a straight no-no, unless they demolish the school building and build a whole new campus by next year... which is impossible. The fans in their classrooms are hanging by wires, their canteen looks run-down, and their lecture theatre tables are in desperate need of screws.

11 more days countdown, 6 more papers. Hang in there everyone, it's almost over. We already can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: