Sunday, November 29, 2009

GRAH. I'm just so exasperated right now. Like argh argh argh. I still haven't got my guitar. =(
Apparently the delivery man is super late, and thus the Yamaha store doesn't have it's stock in yet, and hence, I can't buy the guitar. Damn. Damn. Damn.

It's been really long since i've last blogged, huh...? Yesterday, my family kinda went on a huge shopping spree, and gosh did we buy loads of stuff. I got a black/hotpink winter down jacket, and a pair of Columbia shoes, with hints of pink here and there. I don't know why, but i'm just obsessed with pink nowadays. Of course I'm not going to list every single thing we bought, I'm too lazy to do that, especially today, when it's raining. The sound of the rain and the cool breeze just makes me sleepy and lethargic.

I can't find a job. It's like the signs everywhere want people who are 18 years and above, and a handful being 16 years and above. It's super annoying, like totally, because I'M NOT EVEN SIXTEEN YET!!!! The wonders of being a December kid. My parents say that I don't have to work, but I want to, just for the experience (not to mention extra money). Given my busy holiday schedule, I have trouble finding a job that fits my timeline as well. Maybe I'll end up picking up the "toughest job in the world", according to Oprah Winfrey. That job happens to be a Housewife. Haha... training to be the Perfect Mom in the future. The problem? No pay. I'm thinking of maybe trying out for modelling at some local agencies, but i'm sure my parents will like object.

I just checked out both Kris Allen's and Adam Lambert's CDs. I vote Kris Allen. Seriously, Adam Lambert looks like a girl on his CD cover. I don't know why so many people like him, and his music, but he just puts me off. Besides, I've always been the country girl, so Kris Allen works more for me.

No comments: