Monday, November 16, 2009

desperado

Oh My GOD. Like I spent the whole of yesterday with Su Xue, Kharmei, Kai Yan, Kai Yi, Li Hao, and Cheng Hui, prom shopping. It had to be the most dissapointing shopping trip in the entire history of my life.

Okay, the twins got their dresses, suxue got a clutch and a couple of prom unrelated stuff, kharmei got a clutch, lihao got a shawl (i think), chenghui and i walked home empty handed. I did grab Maybelline BB cream at Northpoint, but that was it. Pathetic (for me). I can swear I went to every single shop in Far East Plaza, and I still couldn't find a freaking jacket for prom, which is the only thing that I'm lacking. Wisma Atria was another fruitless trip, so I went to Isetan, i found one, but it cost 80 bucks. Crazy. It's 100% cotton, and the material was like so flimsy.

Well, we'll see, I'm going out again today, hopefully it'll be more fruitful than yesterday. I miss shopping with mom, it's like super fun. Hahax. I don't think many teenagers will say that, but i like being with dad and mom, even just talking.

Ok, i'm going online shopping. ciao =)

No comments: