Thursday, November 19, 2009

PROM.

Pre message: If you are from 4H, please read the message at the bottom of this post. =) the BLUE one. oh, read the PURPLE one too... ok, just read the whole post.

ok, i know i had my reservations before, but PROM WAS FUN!

first and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS VERONICA for winning Prom Queen and Best dressed. I hope you're enjoying your ipod... haha... anyway, you looked beautiful last night, and you definitely, without doubt, deserved both titles. I'm so happy for you!! Congrats again=)

Su Xue is leaving for China today... She wrote me a letter yesterday, and I cried after reading it. I'm so so going to miss her, i can't believe i'm going to have to wait till next year before i can see her again. I'm meeting her later, to pass her something, it's actually a letter, and a friendship bracelet which I woke up early in the morning to make.

So, Prom was great, wonderful, fantastic, (insert all other good words you know here). Seriously, i had fun, even though i didn't have dinner... haha. We danced, laughed, snapped shots and what nots. Actually it was a pity, that we didn't have a class photo all dressed up. i'll be compiling a video, and only selected friends will get to view it... hahax. OH, and there's something important i need to ask of y'all...

ANYONE FROM 4H, IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PROM PICS... i want to compile a scrap book of 2009, so i will need more photos. if you have any pictures of me, with me, without me, whatever, just pictures of 4H people, then PLEASE send to me. THANK YOU!!!
i'll send you my pics in exchange if you like.

ok... i have lots of picture uploading to do...

TO 4H:
thank you, each and every single person in 4H. Thank you for just being in this class, and adding colours to it, making the memories of this year, this class, all the more unique and truly ours to keep. Thank you for being such wonderful classmates. Sorry, if i have managed to offend, or make anyone of you feel upset, or awkward, even for one second, throughout this whole year. Y'all have been the best classmates ever. All of you looked beautiful and smart last night. Time just passes so quickly, and before you know it, we may soon be going our separate ways. However, THIS is NOT the end! We may be going to separate schools, and living our lives the way we want to from now onwards, but we'll forever be 4H'2009. Thank you, 4H, for making 2009 one of the BEST years of my life.

No comments: