Wednesday, November 4, 2009

it's almost over...!!



this spoof video by Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato and friends made me laugh throughout the O level period... I'd thought I'd share that... hahax. Bounce!

YAY. YAY. YAY.

one more Biology paper 2, and the rest's okay. Can't wait till after O levels. The first thing I'll do is settle my prom stuff, the second thing is to get a guitar and a how to play a acoustic guitar for dummies book. After much research, I've decided to get a Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, a.k.a an acoustic country or acoustic folk. It'll suit the type of music I wanna generate. At first I was so bent on getting a Taylor Guitar. That brand is really good, like most of my friends have that brand, or the Gibson... but it's SO expensive. Like 700 -1000 dollars plus. So I've decided to get either a Yamaha guitar, or a Suzuki. They are like so much more affordable. The quality or overtone won't be the same, of course, but wait i'd better till i learn how to play it well first, before the splurge on a Acoustic Taylor, then a Electric Gibson. Muahaha!! Lols. =)

Geog Paper was quite okay, not like the N level paper. Duck head. Argh... Physics was so much easier than expected! I was overjoyed when I saw the paper. I think I have pretty good chances of a B3 or an A2. Yay! no more stuck in B4.

Nutshell? Today was good. Not fantastic (that would be the last day of Os) but good. =) Ok, i'm just going to grab dinner now... i'm FAMISHED.

No comments: