Friday, November 6, 2009

THREE more to being FREE

That's right... it's just going to be THREE more paper ones. The O levels just passed like a heavy storm cloud, that didn't even rain on us. Okay, bad analogy. Anyways, I'm just soo soo damn glad the worst is OVER. This O level period has been pretty mundane, just studying and all. I couldn't put my mind to studying Bio at all yesterday... I just kept on thinking and daydreaming of the thousands of things that I would finally be able to do once this is all over. Like Prom shopping with BFFs, playing the guitar, whipping up dinner for the family, painting, sketching a few dresses and singing crazily at the top of my voice to Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers, Michael Jackson, Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, Boys like Girls, Backstreet Boys.... okay, the list is never ending.

I'm still searching for prom stuff. I don't want to like totally stand out from the crowd, just be unique, but at the same time not blend in too well that no one notices, like i've become part of the walls. I need bracelets, earrings, makeup, BB cream, bling-bling=) (haha), tonnes of bobby pins, a clutch, a jacket and to get rid of the stupid acne and panda eyes (that were part of the O level stress and sleep deprivation package). I simply cannot wait to go shopping for the stuff I need! Oh, and I need to exercise. Definitely. I haven't been doing that for like 2.5 months, which is BAD.

scooting off, to play some games and check out more guitar prices. A Yamaha I shall get.

CHEERS!

No comments: