Wednesday, November 11, 2009

okay... i really have nothing to talk about today. Just find that my blog posts are getting more and more boring, like there is nothing else to talk about but O levels and JCs and education. Argh. A far cry from the previous laments about boy-trouble and heavy metal bands with tongue cleaners.

I absolutely cannot take in one more page of bio. I keep on either drifting off to daydream land or seriously dozing off in between chapters. i'm guessing it's because this is like the hundredth time i'm going through my bio notes, and seriously, i'm getting really tired of staring at the same words again and again. Probably i'll just finish all the 5 yr series mcq I have, and call it quits.

Over the past few days, I've suddenly become like over-obsessed with prom. Haha, like thinking about what my friends will wear, what the place will look like, what hair I should get, should I go with or without makeup, how and what time i'm gonna get to school and what nots. Kinda hoping in the sidelines that maybe the Jonas Brothers will gatecrash our prom and walaah, we have our live band =) hahaha... totally, absolutely, definitely impossible.

I cannot wait anymore... just GIVE me the freaking last 2 O level papers, and let me get them OVER and DONE WITH!!!!

No comments: