Sunday, January 3, 2010

new specs

Yay... finally got new spectacles. I just found out that I had astigmatism (I really have no idea how to spell this word) like a week ago... so had to make new glasses. My old pair was becoming really flimsy, and kept on slipping off the bridge of my nose, so we (my parents and I) had decided to get a new sturdy, better frame. I'm super elated with my new pair of glasses. It's still frameless... plus, it's from one of my favourite designer brands of all time... Dolce & Gabanna!! Cool eh? =)) I hope this frame will last me for at least 2-3 years (and I think it will. it comes with a 3 year guarantee). Sometimes you have to see splurging on designer brands as an investment. Like you spend more to buy the product, but because it is of good quality, it lasts, and you save more on the long run in comparison. And it does help ease off your hunger to shop, for people who have shopping addiction. Lols.

Ahh... it's class BBQ tomorrow. I'm finally going to see Cheng Hui and Li Hao in the flesh after... a very long time. Haha... and a lot of other people. I can't believe it's January already. It's like I haven't even had enough of December yet! Thank God I'm finally easing off the American accent. If not, I'll be like totally super awkward tomorrow.

I can't wait for Su Xue to come back also... we've been like communicating via email, but it's been ages since I last saw her. Yeah, I'm really selfish. If she comes back earlier, it would mean a few days less spent with her mom and family... I can't even begin to imagine how that must feel.

loveX3
~C

No comments: