Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've finally finished reading the library book that's due today. Actually, I borrowed 3 books, but I just started and finished one book, today. I shouldn't have borrowed such thick books anyway...

Okay, Wednesday's it. Posting results. I'm so not excited, because I already know where I'll most likely end up, but I'm kinda nervous plus excited about the new environment and all. Although loads of CCHY people are going to end up in NYJC, I don't think many are going to the Arts stream like I am. In fact, I know of none, to be honest.

My new year's resolution is try hard to retain my life and not be consumed by studying. But the catch is that I've to get good grades at the same time. Doesn't sound easy, but I'm still going to try. At least if I walk into school with that kind of mentality, college life doesn't seem so monstrous and creepy anymore. I've been brushing up a lot on my sketching and paintings lately, it's great to be able to sit in front of a desk and know that you have no time constrains whatsoever to complete anything. That's the best condition for working up pieces of art.

Yet again, my guitar strings have tore skin off my fingers. I wish that would stop happening, so I wouldn't have to delay practicing.

I wish Grandma would just quit rearranging my stuff and throwing them away without asking. I'm kind of a Obsessive Compulsive, and I completely cannot tolerate if things are out of the order that I want it to be. Sometimes I wish I could get this giant box with a heavy duty lock, and put all my stuff in there, where it would be like untouchable. Then again, granny might just end up throwing away the key.

No comments: