Monday, January 11, 2010

beginning of the next step.

Wow. I can't believe that I got an A2 for Physics. That was the real shocker for me.

I'm guessing that some of you are sastisfied with your results right now, and some of you are probably thinking that you could've done better. But whatever the outcome, I just want to let all of you know that it doesn't really matter. All that matters is that along this grueling O level journey, we have learnt a lot, not only from our textbooks, but from our teachers, our friends. There will ought to be countless battles in life, some of them much worse than this, and we can't possibly win all of them. These obstacles, I believe, are there to help shape us into better people, and to aid us in discovering who we really are, and our purpose in life. They are not there to put us down, rather, they challenge our morals, our determination, our strength. They help us grow and improve. For my friends who are sastisfied with what you've got, great! I'm happy for you too =) And here's to hoping that you'll continue to do better in the future. For those of you who feel like you didn't do well enough, or feel like you could've done better, don't beat yourself up over it. Just promise yourself that you'll do better next time, that you'll use this outcome to push yourself to improve and become better. It's NOT the end of the world.

People won't judge you based on your grades, so studying isn't everything. There's more to life than that. There are countless of chances out there, and you will succeed in one way or another.
I'll like to thank my teachers and my friends for being there for me when I needed y'all the most. Haha. I feel like I wouldn't have gotten to this far without any of you. Right now, I don't really care about my L1R5. I'm just really happy because my family is proud of what I've achieved. To me that's the most important. I worked hard for the O levels mostly because I didn't want to let down any of the hopes my friends and family have pinned on me. Now I'm contented that I didn't disappoint anyone. I feel like I could have done better for Maths though, ah nevermind. I'll work harder this year =)
This morning, I kept holding on this picture in my mind. Yeah, it's Lee Seung Gi graduating from his University. I was praying hard that I would be smiling like Lee Seung Gi in this picture after I saw my results. Haha... and I was.

No comments: