Friday, January 29, 2010

New school. new life??

Orientation is so so tiring. We went to Sentosa for Day 2 of Orientation today.... MY GOD. I got slightly sunburned on my face, so I look like I've put on blusher full-time. My arms and legs got a super tan. Great, all that effort spent during the holidays to get out of the sun to lighten skin tone totally washed down the drain. Argh!! Well, there is a good side, my hair is browner now, thanks to the sun, and all the walking toned my leg muscles a bit. I still hate the tan though. To be frank, I'd rather be sitting in a classroom, listening to the teacher talk non-stop. At least that is not as draining as running all over Sentosa.

NYJC so far is great though. I just wished the Orientation were a few days shorter. The people here are pretty friendly and welcoming, I like their uniform, and it's not so far away from home. I totally don't regret not choosing ACJC now. Cheng Hui told me a lot of stuff about how strict ACJC is, and the stress level there is like... I cannot take stress, my physical being will break down. And the strictness of ACJC is just too much for me.

Oh, and BREAKING NEWS. Anyone wants to know where Pu Yu went?? YJC. Su Xue saw her there on the first day. But she disappeared for Day 2. Expected eh? I really hope she does pull herself together though. She can't go on like that...

Ok, I'm too drained to blog anymore. That little ounce of energy left in me has since been scared out my mind after looking at the H2 maths book. I'm so dead. literarily.

Good Luck to everyone, for the starting of a new chapter in life with pre-u education; whether poly or JC. It may be tougher, it may be different, it may demand much more from us than anything before, it may be a struggle before success, but you all have the potential to overcome it. All the best =))

No comments: