Saturday, January 30, 2010

GREAT. Simply GREAT. I just found out that the NYJC debate no longer exists. What the hell? I'm going to try and find at least 2 ppl who will at least go to MIDCs with me this year. Like I really want to go! If even YJC's debate team can still survive, how come NY's can't. Stupid. It's history repeating itself. Just like CCHY. I will never forget the pains we went through to finally get a complete team that was passionate and wholehearted for debate. I still want to join this year's World Scholar's Cup in Shanghai. I'm guessing now that that will never come true.

Now, what CCA will I join? I have no idea. I still want to be involved in debate, one way or another though. Even if it means drafting out cases all by myself. It's exactly the same as GP anyways, so why not... But i still am pissed.

Today was a not so bad day, I was supposed to meet Su Xue in the morning at Starbucks, but I got too tired from yesterday's orientation, so I stayed home instead. Slept, ate, watched Rachael Ray and learned a new recipe, and the rest of my day was spent reading Econs. I have the World Scholar's Cup's Econs stuff, and although its the tip of the iceberg of what we are going to touch on in A levels, but at least it's fun to read. Imagine your textbook describing Marginal Utility and satisfaction level in utils using an example of a runner eating Waffles. Haha.... You must think I'm crazy, studying right now, but I really can't wait to start class (for the first time in my entire life, i'm actually getting this feeling). Orientation just makes me desire classes more. I still don't dare to start on Maths though, it looks super scary.

Kick starting my reading to gear up for GP. =)) But I'll try to play hard tomorrow, and enjoy time with my guitar.

I'm totally out of my freaking mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the positive feedback on the Economics resource!