Friday, January 8, 2010

today's just today.

Well, it's 3 more days to the Big news. I was going to write great news, and then i thought it might not be that great after all.

Nick Jonas just started his own band, aside from the Jonas Brothers. It's called Nick Jonas and the Administration. I find their music good, or rather Nick Jonas's music, in this case. I couldn't find their music video of their newly released single "Who I am" on youtube, I think they stripped it off temporarily due to copyright reasons. I do have a video of Nick Jonas and the band performing the song live during the 2010 Grammy Nominations concert, so enjoy this, before they re-release the music video. I saw the music video a few days back. It was pretty good.



I spent the whole day doing up debate notes for the juniors. The school team's coach didn't renew the contract, and they're having a competition soon, so Mrs Priya asked Cheng hui and I to stand in for like 2-3 weeks or so. I'm taking it like a refreshment course... you can never believe how much stuff I've forgot. haha.

I'm not feeling too well at all today... for some reason. I'd better sleep early.

I want someone to love me, for who I am.

No comments: