Sunday, January 10, 2010

Untitled



Lee Seung Gi dancing in Korea's tribute concert to Michael Jackson. I still feel like MJ's still alive.

I'm struggling so hard to learn Korean, but somehow their grammar doesn't make sense. Like for example, if someone asks you "Are you Chinese?" in Korean, when replying in Korean, you must say "No, I am Chinese."(if you are a Chinese) or "Yes, I'm not Chinese."(If you're not a Chinese) ... ... It's getting really confusing. But I am addicted to Lee Seung Gi songs. So far, I've finished listening to all his albums, and I believe that his latest album, Shadow, is the best. Lee Seung Gi has joined the top ranks of my study idols. Haha... Well, I want to excel in studies like he did, so that can't be a bad thing. And his english is quite good, with a tinge of American accent! I haven't heard him speak Japanese yet, but people say that he's fluent in that as well.

Ah, I guess tomorrow's is it, Right? Strangely I don't feel nervous at all. Maybe I will turn into a emotional freak tomorrow, but now, i'm cool. I've thought about it, and it doesn't really matter what's the L1R5. I know I've done my best, I can't change anything at this point of time, so I'll accept what comes (hopefully). I'm still putting Nanyang JC Arts stream on my first choice. I'm going to take H1 Art next year. Haha... We'll see how that comes out.

I borrowed 3 library books, one on making a good first impression, the other on critical thinking skills, and the third on mental organisation. So far I'm only 20 odd pages into the first book. I haven't been in the reading mode lately. Trust this from an avid reader. I'm more into sketching and guitar these few days. Today I think I played my guitar for too long, the steel strings from my darling acoustic have sort of wounded my left index finger. There was blood, but I'm more fustrated that my fingertips aren't developing callouses fast enough. The skin on the fingertips needs to thicken (callous) before I can play the steel-string guitar for hours without pain.

No comments: