Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I was just watching a Jamie Oliver cooking show. I don't know how these chefs make cooking look so easy and fun at the same time, but I am definitely falling in love with the art of food. I hope to try out this new dish I learnt from the show today, hopefully before school starts. It involves chicken, potatoes, tomatoes; and I simply love these 3 items, alone or together, they're all deelish =)

I went out with my Grandmom yesterday, I showed her around Orchard Road, and the new malls that had sprouted out. I love that my Grandma is 73 years old but doesn't look the bit, and doesn't act the bit either. She walked with me all around Orchard for like 8 hours, only resting for lunch. 313@ Somerset is really a fantastic place to go to. Especially the large Uniqlo outlet there. The clothes from Uniqlo have a better workmanship and quality than most other fashion retail chains. Maybe it's because Uniqlo originates from Japan. It's nice to take time off and spend them with your family... I'll hardly ever get to do that when I return to school. I'm trying to value all the personal time that I have now, and really do the things that I love, and have yearned to do for the past year. Some of y'all don't have much to do for the holidays, but i have loads. Haha. Every single day is jammed packed with events. There's not enough time for me to finish them all! But I'm trying to live my life to the fullest right now, before time is taken away from me next month. Or rather once we get our results. I sound like a person with a terminal illness, and am going to die soon. LOLS. Well, my life is about to be taken away from me again by school.

I'm starting to get a little scared about seeing my results. There's just going to be tinges of uncertainty, worry, and slight confusion spinning around my mind these few days. What grades will I get? Is all I have done enough? Like where will I go from here? Even if I have a particular school in mind, what subjects will I take? Can I do well in those subjects? Those questions just revolve around my subconscious, most probably because I'm suppressing them, in a natural, but yet in a way uncanny effort.

No comments: