Monday, January 18, 2010

Yay! I finally have Veron's Blog's link. I've been missing her blog for every single day since she'd changed the url. =D

I'm dead tired from today. I travelled to the CC today to get my edusave scholarship cheque, and then back home, cooked lunch, read a little bit of Economics, dozed off and then walked all the way to school for Debate coaching, next rushed all the way home for dinner and Korean Drama, and then started chatting on the computer with my Dad. I hope tomorrow will be more productive. Especially since I haven't touched my guitar in almost a week. Just have been running around too much lately. My head is again spinning from lack of blood glucose.

Feeling like my life is about to end. There's like 9 days before the posting results are going to be released, which means 9 days before my life is taken away from me again, by this new Monster at the end of the JC road called the A Levels. Haha, I sound so sarcastic... But I seriously am dreading the start of school. If I were to really to make a decision on where to go based totally on what my heart tells me, I would go to a Polytechnic. I hate to face all these crap exams again, and have to go through the stage where people judge you based on your grade. I want to study Business, like NOW, and Poly is the closest thing that I have right now. But, for higher chances in entering a JC, and escaping overseas in 2 years instead of 3, I chose the JC route. And also because that's what everybody wants me to do, it's what my family and some other people expect of me. Sometimes I feel stupid in making such a choice. And now's one of the times. But there's nothing I can do about it now, can I? I just have to give up 2 years of my youth to incessant stuff in books, half of which I'm pretty sure I'm never going to use in life.

Maybe I'm having a emo moment. Maybe it's just my lack of blood glucose so my brain's not working properly. Ewww... Mom just served me some pear. I don't really have the feel for eating pear at this moment.

***
I just read the last sentence, and my heart just goes out to her. I'm one of her closest friends, but yet I hesitate about asking about that topic, because I'm afraid that she'll just feel sad by thinking about it. I completely understand how she feels. Sometimes I even feel like I'm in the same deposition. But, I don't know how to reach out to her without making her feel unhappy. Maybe I'll just let her know that it's ok to feel this way, and if she needs to cry, she could. And that her friends will always be there.

No comments: