Sunday, January 24, 2010

Argh. Time flies too fast when I'm having fun. Just THREE freaking more days to college. Argh. I wish I could have another few more days.

I'm going to make this short, since I've to wake up real early tomorrow (I've been waking up at like nine or ten plus, and if this goes on, i'll never wake up on the day of school itself, so better start adjusting that body clock!!!). I'm going to treasure every second of the next 3 days that I have left. It's going to be the only time left when I can play hard without worries, I don't think I'll get any other holiday like this till after A levels. This is crazy. The stuff I've been doing lately. For once in my life, I really feel like I'm living to my fullest, like there's no tomorrow. I'm living FEARLESS. Yahoo =) I know that all of this, or at least most, will be sucked out of me, leaving behind a huge vacuum, once college life and the pressure steps in. I'll try my best to prevent that, but there's still a limit to how much I can actually do.


Tuesday I'm going to meet Su Xue like FINALLY. (Keep on thinking it's tmr...) I miss her like crazy. It's been too long since I've last saw her. (Observant ones would realise that she didn't turn up for results collections.) Hopefully I can catch up with both Su Xue and Calista one of these 3 days, before we're all forced to go our seperate ways. =( I did some painting yesterday, so it's time to decorate my home with my newer art pieces. The current ones have been there since the start of 2008, and it's time for a fresher look. Can't find my good paintbrushes though, wonder where they went. Only left with a bunch of slightly frayed ones. Still workable, but not as good. What the heck, i'm going to get some new ones soon.

Taylor Swift has a new song, "today was a fairytale" from the Valentine's day Soundtrack. Seems like Youtube is taking down all the videos with the full song, because it's not slated for release yet, ya know, copyright stuffies. But it's a good song. As of all of her songs. =) and I recently realized that her songs are mostly played with the same 4 guitar chords.

So much for "short post"...

No comments: