Tuesday, October 12, 2010

post promo.... WHOO~!!

HAHAHA! it's OVER =)

haha, pardon me. this girl has gone abit wild. coz promos are OVER xP

I feel so free now. Listening to the David Archuleta CD my aunt bought me the other day. I feel like dancing abit. haha! I went to watch this Andy Lau movie with Orson today. haha, and we were like the only youngsters in the theatre. LOL. seems like all Andy Lau die-hard fans are oldies. haha, we watched the movie because we didn't know what else to watch, by the way. in case you're thinking that either of us is some secret Andy Lau admirer. lols. It's been so damn long since i've went out with him =) Sometimes I wish the education system would provide us more freedom. to enjoy the life bestowed upon us, while it lasts.

Yesterday night, i almost cried when I saw taylor swift's preview of "Back to December". I've a feeling that it's gonna be one of my favourite tracks on her album. Its an apology, to "this guy, who has been perfect in a relationship, but i've just been too careless with him" to quote Taylor. Listening to that song makes me realise how lucky I am to have someone like Orson always by me. He's perfect too. haha, to me he's more than perfect. But what Taylor said made me think back and realise that there are times that I do take him for granted. Like, I know he'll be there, so I don't make effort to thank him for that. Or let him know just how much he means to me. Letting these stuff accumulate is dangerous. So i'll keep that song in mind. So i can be careless with everything else but him. If we fall apart, I will just disintegrate. I'll take in and treasure every single second with you, and I promise to be there for you when you need me too.



Now, today, was much happier. lols
I saw shinee's new video, Hello. haha, it's a cute one. and B2st's new song, Breath. the dance is totally cool...! Sometimes I wish i could sing or dance, but i can do neither. lols. epic fail.



No comments: