Friday, October 29, 2010

my voice is really tired today after all the OP training. I'll sleep by 11pm today. i'm dead tired.

thank you for the beautiful day today =) I totally forgot the dream I had last night for today at least. It was about the last day here, and that i was going to go off to study the next day. I don't think I need to describe how I felt. There was a twist to that dream. I ran away. I ran home, back into your arms. Hah.

I went to his place for the first time today. haha, to teach him chinese. it was fun, definitely, it was. to be totally honest for many days from last week, i haven't really felt the full magic between us. Like there was something missing. Today it all came back. And you've got this girl dancing around in her room.

We were eating dinner at this food court, and sitting beside us were a old couple. He nudged me and said something like the eldery couple were the "older version of us". Haha, it was funny, but it was quite amazing to think of it that way. haha. I don't think we'll be like that old couple though, enjoying a meal in silence. I mean, i'd be absolutely happy to just eat a meal in your company, yes, but i don't think we'll run out of things to say over the years. i wish we can go on together like this, till we're old. i'll hold on to that flashforward. now, i can't imagine life without you anymore.

I've alot of feelings that i can't put in words. But all i can say is that they are all positive ones. and suddenly i'm looking forward to the day when i wake up, see your face, and it's not a dream.

No comments: