Tuesday, October 26, 2010

don't you ever tell me to let you go. cause i won't. ever.

I'm almost broke. running out of cash, and quick. i wish the school would stop asking us for cash.

Yeah, i read his letter. It was a response to my previous post, to that week. The fact is i don't really care what happened before, as long as it made us stronger now. and i think it did. there're still some stuff i need to talk to you about though. but i'll never let you go. don't even think about it, you're stuck with me for the rest of your life. you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

taylor swift's new album is quite a dissapointment... heh, her style become quite mixed up with some other styles, that it doesn't really sound " country" anymore. But i still love the honesty in her songs. and i really need to complete my songs. haha, i've been writing too many incomplete tunes lately.

i really hope he has no training tmr... i wanna go J-Co again. =x

No comments: