Wednesday, October 13, 2010

okay. let's see... my boyfriend's gaming, so let's not bother him. Facebook is totally boring as per usual. I just log in, and realise i don't know what else to do with my profile page, and log out within like 2 mins. I don't want to start watching that korean drama... if i do, i'll end up watching till like daybreak. I suddenly feel freaking tired, but really bored out of my wits. But somehow, it's a feeling i've been longing for a really really long time.

I have reason to believe that i'm the only CCHYian who believes that NYJC is tonnes better than CCHY. I mean, I still miss the old times, but somehow i feel more at home in NYJC. But i still miss 4H'09. Nothing will change that.

There's an urge in me to call chenghui, su xue, kharmei, and calista and just go on a girls date out. I suddenly feel so empty. For some strange reason. And Orson. I think we need to go on one of those dates where we would just sit in one place and talk for ages. suddenly i have to urge to do that too. ok, i give in. i'm going to youtube to find lee min ho. lols.

No comments: