Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm going to finish watching the Lee Min Ho drama by Sunday. haha... =) And i'm going to watch it all over again with Orson during the holidays =)

Having PW tmr. =( I don't like it, but somehow i'm glad I've PW tmr. There are just too many things running through my mind now. and I need stuff to keep me busy with. I guess i'll just be focusing myself on work and my dear. and just sleep the rest of the day off. i get the feeling that there's news that i may not want to hear. I'm not so sure yet. But we'll see.

폰가원의 일기 예보 날씨
tomorrow's weather is going to be unpredictable. haha, i can't believe i'm copying kae-in ssi in her weather forecast thingy. but it's a nice way to express stuff. yeah, tomorrow's weather is going to be unpredictable. but somehow i think i can face it. because you'll be there for me with an umbrella. rain or shine =) as long as he can shelter me though it all, i know i'll be fine.

我好好回珍惜我们一起度过的每一个时光。但没有一刻会成为我们的最后。

it's funny how he makes me smile during all the times when i need to.
당신을 사랑합니다...

No comments: