Wednesday, December 30, 2009

yesterday was my aunt's wedding. We didn't do a super elaborate job nor a over the top wedding, just booked a small salon room in Conrad Hotel just enough for four tables and around 30 plus close family and friends. I didn't wear my prom dress as planned, I switched to another dark purple dress I had in my closet. I won't publish any photos on my blog, I personally do not feel safe flaunting my personal life and my loved ones on a webpage that is accessible to not only friends but the international public as well. I'll most probably be posting them on Facebook on a later date.

The food was super sumptous yesterday, thanks to the chinese restaurant at Conrad. I talked a lot with Nancy (Uncle Mark's elder sister) and Ron, her boyfriend. Oh, and they had a really beautiful wedding cake. It wasn't the usual white cream covered cake, but a fruitcake with LOTS, and I mean LOTS of fruits on top as topping. Not just any other fruits, but lots of BERRIES. Forgive me, a super diehard fan of Berries (any berries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, you name it!) speaking here...

Yeah, so I'm back in Singapore, nothing much has changed about me, just that I have this accent I cannot shake off until about 2-3weeks later, and a little bit change in status. Cheng Hui called, and I spoke to her in my "Singaporean accent" but it all seemed so so unnatural. Like I was forcing it or something....
Sheryl contacted me about this job offer as a telemarketer with Prudential, but I'll have to turn it down. My parents don't want me to work at all. So I guess I'm back with my housewife training. Haha.

Oh, and guess what, I'm learning to play Taylor Swift songs on my guitar, and it's working out great. =))

No comments: