Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm gone with the wind again, I guess. For those of you who know where the hell I am, keep it low key. That is, don't tell anyone. For those who don't, you'll just have to guess. =) I still have internet access, I still can blog, and I'll be back soon after Christmas. That's all I can say. There is a snowflake stuck on the window now. Haha. Sometimes when I look out the window, this place feels so foreign yet so familiar, to an extend that it is a little welcoming.

I can't blog for long, got to go sleep. It's 10.52 pm here, and i've got a whole day of Christmas shopping with Mari and the gang tmr.

Yesterday I had this really strange dream that a big dog ran into my house and started jumping around everywhere. And that I was studying this strange thing related to atomics. (I hate Science, so i don't know how that got there) So I patted the dog, my family came to see what was happening, and I took a look at the dog collar to see whose dog it was. The words on the dog tag were all korean. So okay, we fed the dog, and used this very high tech computer screen thing that is connected to all the apartments in my block. Each apartment is represented by a green square on the screen, and if anything happened to any of the apartments, the square would be red. There was one particular red square, and we selected that, and the "crisis" was "missing dog". The dog, who was also looking at the computer screen, suddenly sat up, like he realised something, and walked out the door, possibly back home. WEIRD!!

People say that dreams are supposed to mean something, but what the heck does that mean?

No comments: