Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas.

Finally, it's Christmas. Yeah, so MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. =))

I've already opened the presents from my cousins, and here's what I've got... er, Oil control paper from the brand Anna Sui (with a Anna Sui case), two dolls which are keychains (and which look a bit scary, to me), a skirt, a coin purse and a Bvlgari Fragrance set with soap and stuff (but the soap's scent is too overpowering for me....). I can't say i'm disappointed with the presents, but I must say the dolls are freaky. I've never liked dolls since the beginning of my existance, and it still stays true after 16 years of age.

I'm not going to spell what my friends gave me. It'll take the whole day. But these group of presents are much better than the ones from the above group. Oops...=X No offence....

The Christmas tree at Rockefeller Square has been beautifully lighted up since my birthday, and I finally got a chance to see it. It's like super-duperly-huge, and magnificent in every way possible. Of course, a trip to that area has to include ice-skating, which I am miserably bad at. So, I came home with no less than a couple of bruises, but i'll survive. Haha.

We're having sort of a sleep-over thing tonight, so everyone's (about 23 odd people) are squashed in Nick's home and Trish's & Aaron's house next door. Half of the 23 are alsleep by now, it's almost 2 a.m. here... just completed the Christmas countdown party. I love it that it's a day behind Singapore. Going to church tonight (now it's 1.55 a.m. on the 25th of dec here), to stretch our vocal chords with songs. Haha. I can't even bear to sleep, just want to treasure every second of time I have here. Some magical things have happened as usual. I think it's 1 degree outside.

I'll be back on Sunday. I don't want to. Life is so much more relaxing and fun up here. I wish it was like this back home. Yeah, I wish.

No comments: