Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time, PLEASE CRAWL.

I can't believe that December is about to end. The thought of recieving O level results, going back to school just SUCKS. Totally. It feels like you've just got your life back and somebody's about to snatch it away from you all over again. I'm scared to see my O level results. I dread to return to the zombie like life of non-exisitence, where your life revolves around a timetable of stuff, half of which you don't even like. I wish I could fast forward to University, where I can study and do the things that I want. My uncle wants me to aim for Harvard or Yale. Nuts. I don't know where i'm going yet, I just know that I won't be taking up a local Uni. They don't have the course I want.

I'll be back in Singapore on Sunday... Just in time for my Aunt's wedding. Uncle Mark is coming over on Sunday also, we'll see how things go. I'll be re-wearing my prom dress for that. I didn't spend more than a hundred for a one-time wear.

I just bought a new dress yesterday. I don't know why I did but I just did. Ok, I don't make sense. I just bought it cause it was cheap, like S$28 around. The rest of the gang bought more things than me, of course. Trish even got a USD 300+ bag, which we all thought was over priced, but she thought it was "cheap"... It still snows, which is good. I oughta take in as much of this weather as I can. Today I went to the school, met some of the freshmen. Seriously I think that this batch is better than the previous one. They installed a new recording studio ( like those to record music in CDs) in the school, so I'm going to play around with that with Marisol tmr. Went out with the boys today too, Snowball fight in Central Park. HAHA. That was super FUN. Nick and I got 2nd place in the snowball fight. Lols. Nobody has ever managed to beat Ashley and Erik in snowball fights (unsurprisingly they got first place). EVER. I can't wait to meet Jamal tomorrow. He's got a mind like Qun Jie's (a.k.a super genius who tops the Grade with ease) but can dance like MJ. haha, that's something that Qun Jie can never do, i guess. lols.

I'm going downstairs for supper now. Apple pie. YUMMO.

No comments: