Monday, December 14, 2009

My new music player on the left to this blog post is so tacky looking... But I had to change the player skin in order to play certain songs that I like. Ah well.

Yahoo News just had this article about Facebook scams. Like people hack into your facebook accounts and just like pretend to be you and try to extort cash from your friends, something like that. Thank God I don't ever use the chat function in Facebook. So, if any of y'all see me trying to chat you up on Facebook, you know it's a phony.

Just watched the Oprah show, she was talking about Miracle Kids, children who weren't supposed to survive, but they did, a reminder that miracles indeed do happen. I like to watch the Oprah show, it's really meaningful and serves as a constant reminder of how lucky you are, and how to improve your life, lifestyle and be a better person. It's sad that Oprah is going to end her talkshow on CBS after next year's season... I hope she does come up with a new talkshow.

Wooh. I successfully uploaded my leftover Korea Photos from my Dad's camera and my own camera into the computer. I did it extra slowly and extra carefully, so I won't have to go through DéJá Vu. Hopefully I'll drop by the photo shop later in the day or the week to get some of the good shots developed. Actually, I miss the old type of cameras. Like the ones with the film and the peep hole. Those really make capturing pictures fun. Like you pay extra attention when taking pictures, cause you know you only have one shot, unlike digital cameras, which you can delete the pictures. And there's the part where you wait eagerly for the photos to be developed, so you can view them. With digital cameras, that joy of collecting your freshly developed photos from the shop is gone -- You can just view the pictures immediately. And with old cameras, you wouldn't face the risk of your photos being accidentally deleted by some stupid USB connection fault. =(

I wish the stack of papers under my study desk could just clear and sort itself out. I'm not in the mood of spring cleaning. at all. Why is everyone so busy and fussed up about cleaning the house? It's not even Chinese New Year yet, and nobody's coming over for Christmas. We'll all be out, so I don't get the point.

No comments: