Thursday, December 24, 2009

이승가 ~! 이승가 ~~!!!



Lee Seung Gi's performance. I find it a little bit funny, cause some of his dance moves are a bit too like "acting-cute". Haha... I like his song lyrics, they really mean something. Not to worry, his other performances are not so "act-cutish". LOLS. Nick and Erik were like impersonating Lee Seung Gi in the living room, and THAT was HILARIOUS. Well, it was already a miracle they got more than half of the Korean Lyrics right. Haha...

Lee Seung Gi is actually quite multi-talented. I just found out that he can speak Korean, Japanese and English. He plays the guitar and piano, and did well in school also. He was class president in both middle and high school, and he managed to graduate with a Bachelor Degree on International Trade and Commerce despite his crazy schedule. He acts, hosts and sings. A part of me is like screaming "That's the life I want to live!!!" while I was reading his wikipedia article. Haha.

It's going to be Christmas Eve in like 1 min from now here. Merry CHRISTMAS!

No comments: