Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Going away.

Yeah, I'm off to Korea. In fact, I'll be gone by tonight, so no blogging for one week...

I finally got my guitar yesterday and tuned it, but since i'm going away, I've to wait for like a week later before I actually get to play it seriously.

Still can't find a job. Like all those that I approached had vacancies, but, they only want people 18 and above. There's even one shop which is so ridiculous. It's advert says that it's hiring retail assistants for a youth fashion shop, and when I called up, the lady says she only wants to hire people 30 years and above in age. That, does not make any sense or logic to me. At all.

I'll have to do more job hunting when I come back from Korea. If not i'll forever feel guilty about buying anything at all this holiday season. My mom is still persuading me not to get a job, saying that we are financially just. Again, we'll see. I have a job idea, like a be-your-own-boss kinda thing, but i'm not sure if it'll work. You'll never know if you don't try, though. Argh, whatever.

No comments: