Thursday, December 10, 2009

i feel so useless and devastated right now. It's like I just lost something very very precious to me and there's nothing I can do to get it back. I hate computers and technology.

The photos I took in Korea are all gone. I didn't even delete them. I was in the midst of transferring them from my phone into my computer when the connection between the phone and the PC suddenly broke off and all my files are just gone. I don't know how, i don't know why, but I feel like somebody just tore something really important away from me. Luckily my dad took more photos with his camera. My digital camera couldn't stand the cold, so it jammed, and hence I used my handphone. 40 over images all gone. I know that even if they are deleted, they are somewhere in my mini SD card, but I'm not some computer whiz, i don't know how to extract them out. I hate feeling so useless and incapable. I hate this.

If anyone of you who is reading this knows how to extract or restore deleted files in a mini SD card PLEASE. I'M SERIOUSLY BEGGING YOU TO TELL ME HOW, OR SHOW ME HOW OR WHATEVER. those pictures mean so much to me.

I've always have had a problem with letting things go. I just can't. When something means something to you, letting go is tormenting.

I told Gerald that I would post something about my trip on this post... But I just ain't got the mood now.

No comments: