Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm very proud of the huge stack of stuff that I have thrown out of my study room. Haha... Hopefully I can transform that junkyard into a place where I can actually sit down and write something by the end of this month. =) I feel like going shopping again, but I really must not spend anymore cash. I'm not broke or something, in fact I have a substantial amount in my treasury, but I just saw how much we spend on our Korea trip. It was crazy. we really splurged like mad. I can't tell you how much, but it's more than what most people can afford. Bottom line? Given my character, I feel guilty about every penny I spend. So, I've become a saving freak now, trying to save up as much as I can. But I'm not getting a job. I just don't have the time to do so.

I dropped by the FaceShop at Northpoint yesterday. And oh my gosh. I bought a eyeshadow from the FaceShop in Korea for like 6,900 won (about S$8), and I saw it in the FaceShop here selling for S$16.90. That's almost twice the price! No wonder some of the ladies on my tour bought Suitcases of make-up. and I'm not using figurative language. They really did buy suitcases of make-up and skin care products.

I can't believe I'll be seeing Nick soon in a couple of days. I really am at a loss of what to say. The truth, lies or just nothing and avoid the subject. Argh. Mari's mom has gone back to Mexico for a visit, so I guess that spells no more Spanish Lessons for me this winter.

Now, it's time to plan the feast that i'm supposed to cook on Monday.

No comments: