Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My GOD. General Paper is so troublesome... why can't we just read the newspaper and magazines and just do the paper? The teacher wants us to set up a Blog for GP, and she'll read... we're supposed to reflect on our assignments and major events on our new blog. I already am tied up enough keeping this current blog alive, so how do I find time for another one? Okay, I admit I like blogging, but mostly about the insignificant details of my life, not some major reflection on a global issue. Can't that be put aside for the exams?

Today we celebrated a friend's birthday... Her name is Valerie, and I'm proud to say that she's one of my close friends in class now=) Kahay masterminded the whole thing, and it turned out to be a success, with the help from our superb acting skills. Lols... I took some photos, but as per usual i'm too lazy to upload. I will definitely upload on facebook on the weekends. Kahay already uploaded the photos, so if you're interested, check it out.

I find that I can't study at home nowadays, too much distraction from the food in the fridge, the computer, the guitar sitting snugly beside the piano, the plasma tv, the warm inviting bed and the fashion magazines stacked up not so neatly on the table. I'm going to stay back in school (all alone.... so sadd...) to study tmr... hopefully that works. However, i'll pack up and leave for home if I don't digest as much as I should in 45 minutes. That's the gameplan.

OMG. It's 9.05pm... gotta go do my Bio homework that is due like Thursday. Good luck with the people struggling with the Econs case study. HAHA, i finished it on saturday. =) I sound so saddist... lols. Write in another time soon...

No comments: