Friday, February 26, 2010

I absolutely love being caught up in a thought that sends me thinking through various boundaries. There's this guy in my class, and WOW he thinks deep. Haha, I think even that is a just an understatement. Me and my friend spent around 2 good hours talking to him. I find it really intriguing, the things he says, somehow they really invoke deeper psychological thought. I feel kinda guilty now, because I was supposed to be studying for that 2 good hours, but we ended up just talking non-stop. Lols. But the conversation was pretty much worth it, I must say. Then me and my friend went to the MRT station, and talked more. If you're reading this: Thank you, for trusting me enought, for willing to share your feelings and thoughts with me. It really means a lot, the fact that you're willing to share. =) xoxo, you know who you are. hahax. I'm refraining from names here, to protect privacy. =X

Anyways, I finished my Chinese homework, but I'm totally overwhelmed with the amount of revision and remaining homework I have to complete. I definitely need more efficient time management for the next 2 years. I wish the Bio teacher hadn't suggested that we have a test next week. Now, I'm not even sure if there really is a test, so still must study. Or rather, memorise... =(( Still got PI for project work. My brains are already screaming at me to shut down and repay my sleep debt, so I think i'll turn in early tonight, wake up early tomorrow, then get to work. It's more productive that way, isn't it?

*yawn*... off to do some PW research before turning in...

No comments: