Sunday, February 21, 2010


PROUD to present NYJC's 32nd mass dance. Don't our student counsellors dance really well? =)

I'm totally out of inspiration to create any more new music, despite so many things happening around me lately. I just learnt how to play Lady Gaga's Poker Face on the guitar. I prefer the acoustic version to the song as compared to the original. Go listen to Chris Daughtry's version on youtube. The version i'm learning is similar to his cover of Poker Face.

I was at the library studying today, but I just couldn't concentrate because the air-con was causing my runny nose to become a severely blocked nose. I managed to finish at least some of my Math tutorial worksheet... I'm not even sure if I must hand that up! There are still some questions which I don't really know how to do, maybe gotta do some answer searching during the free period before Math tomorrow. Lols, and I even signed up for Math trail for sports carnival. Well, I signed up for frisbee at first, but then the people joining frisbee in our class was overflowing. SO, me and my friend ticked our names in Math trail also, so we are "reserves" frisbee. Now, I think that was a horrible mistake, but ah what the heck. If I joined frisbee, i would most probably be dodging those coloured flying discs anyway. I have no idea how to play touch rugbee, and I'm paranoid of Dragonboating, because I must be the number one aquaphobic in the world. Ok, now Math trail doesn't seem that bad after all.

I don't feel like doing anything but slacking now, before life gets too hectic....

No comments: