Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a couple of frowns but all smiles XD

Lols, something happened today that TOTALLY made my day. In a good sense. I'm like in a really really really pleasant mood now. =))))))

Haha, i'm suddenly reminded of the last time I started my blog post by writing "something happpened today that made my day" or something like that. It was last year when i was having that stupid crush. HAHA. Nowadays when I think of it, I think I must have been mentally unsound. Lols.

I gave out homemade cookies to thank the guys in our class for their roses on V-day. Got good comments, so yay=) ya, and that was the plan in succession, actually (shld be plan completed now). The girls contributed to the ingredients cost, and someone else brought the packing materials and both of us went to school early just to pack the cookies. I'm still having a slight sore throat, so my mom forbids me from the cookies that I made. Everybody around me is munching into it but me... =(

Today there were only 2 lessons, and a few hours of free period. The best day of 2 weeks. Tomorrow is going to be super gruelling... Not looking forward to first period, which is MATHs. My god... I still have 2 qns of homework that I have completely no idea how to do. Realised just now that my new Graphic Calculator doesn't have any buttons for logarithms. That sucks... There's one qn in the tutorial worksheet tht requires ln, and graph sketching. I have no idea how to do that qn. And for the other qn, my classmates showed me the solution earlier today, but I FORGOT. Graahh. I don't care already, like Maths is so not my thing.

The air quality is so bad... my nose has been acting like a leaking tap. I wish people would stop burning all the incense and stuff... Like don't burn so much can? Everytime they burn, I suffer.

Going to revise maths now, and hopefully solve the 2 qns left.

No comments: